ResultsHQ is an online results database that provides athletes with a repository of their results.
Once the club night’s performances are uploaded by our Records Officer, parents and athletes can view these results within the ResultsHQ reporting portal. ResultsHQ can be accessed from any internet enabled device.
To set up, a username (email) and password are required.
To log into your family area to view results, tickets and graphs, follow these steps:
- Go to www.resultshq.com.au
Enter your email as your username, then your password.
If you have forgotten your password:
- Click on ‘Forgotten your Password’
- Press Submit
- You will get an email with the log in details for your family area. If a valid email address has not been included in the account, then contact our Centre Registrar.
If you need help call 1300 954 487 or email email@example.com
By default, the family portal will only display the results of the members within that family. However the option is available to display all of the results of the Centre. This is a setting that is controlled by our Centre Administrator.
From the online family reporting, parents and athletes will be able to view:
- Results by date
- Results by family member
- Event views – shows results history with charts to see how you have improved over time
- Graph of results with members average and centre records
- PB count
- Season best and count for all events
- Tickets to view and print by event, meet and season – look for the trophy icon as you move around the pages
- Certificates to view and print by meet and season – look for the star icon as you move around the pages. This indicates that the Centre has made a Certificate/s available for you to view via your family portal.